Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who Am I?

name: ashley
age: sixteen.
city: baltimore.
occupation: dishwasher, laundryfolder, listener, learner, bestfriend
what is your current state of mind? awake, coffee-filled.
what is your greatest extravagance? nothing about me is extravagant, quite the opposite.
what is your greatest fear? that i will never find someone who completely understands me.
what is the trait you most deplore in others? prejudice, demeaning
what do you consider the most overrated virtue? obedience or majesty.
if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my lack of ability to make decisions.
what is the quality you most like in a man? humor and intelligence.
what is the quality you most like in a woman? compassion and creativity
which words of phrases do you most overuse? "i know what you mean"
which talent would you most like to have? i'd like to have a photographic memory, or the ability to be a photographer.
what or who is the greatest love of your life? my life has barely begun
where would you like to live? a small quaint town somewhere in New England. I'd like to travel everywhere though.
what is your favorite occupation? I'd like to be a graphic designer after college
what is your most treasured possession? my memories.
who are your favorite writers? charles bukowski, e. e. cummings, mitch albom, robert frost, j.k. rowling, lewis carroll, alice sebold
who is your favorite hero of fiction? Harry motherfucking Potter
who are your heroes in real life? my great grandmother
what celeb are you crushing on right now? James Franco

what do you most value in your friends? the ability to be myself around them and know I won't be ridiculed.
what is your most marked characteristic? people always see me as happy
how would you like to die? with a feeling of content.
what is your motto? "Be who you are and say what you will, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind." - Dr Seuss

1 comment:

  1. i loved getting an insight into what you are like, i love your blog!

    coincidently i did the same blog tag yesterday too! :)

    xx eri

    ReplyDelete